I identify as an impact-driven South Asian social entrepreneur
I use my multi-passionate nature and natural entrepreneurial spirit to tell stories, build relationships and create diverse, dynamic, and vibrant outcomes and experiences. With resourcefulness and resilience gained from adversity, I see myself as a value creator.
My unique professional path has taken me across continents. I have gained knowledge and experience from sales, marketing, and advertising on both traditional and self-employed adventures.
I currently represent, Katzie First Nation on the Lands Team engaged with First Nations Land Resource Management, Canada.
- If you could give your past self some advice, what would you tell yourself?
Stay present, this too shall pass!
2. Do you have a mantra or phrase you live by? What is it?
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. “Mahatma Gandhi
3. What is your number one business goal this year?
To engage as a Social Entrepreneur between communities and individuals
4. What is your number one priority when it comes to your career and daily work?
Staying resilient, compassionate in actions and community building.
5. What is your favourite thing about what you do in your career and why?
I am a natural relationship builder. I create diverse, dynamic, and vibrant outcomes and experiences. My strength is in being resourcefulness and resilience gained from adverse circumstances. I see myself as a value creator and social entrepreneur.
6. What makes you motivated on a daily basis? The smile on my children’s faces.
Connect with Cauvery: