The life of an entrepreneur is not for the faint of heart. One must be prepared for the challenges that come with building your empire. In my own journey, as I got clear on my vision, mission, values and purpose, the next steps were all about taking action.
In developing the values, etc. I figured out what I wanted out of life and I essentially decided to create my life by working towards how I saw my future self and choosing to ignore everything else. This is a very exciting process. Humans are incredibly powerful beings; we can learn to harness our greatness to create the life we want.
“Taking action” has been a part of the business vernacular for years. It is easy to say but in reality, harder to follow. I feel action has to be intentional. When we are clear on what we are trying to achieve, we can reverse engineer the pieces to get there. These in turn will lead to the action steps, allowing you to chunk the work into manageable tasks. This is the road map to getting things done and getting to your dream life.
Doing this work is also about how you think. Having a positive mindset takes work and awareness. How do you want to show up each day? Fearful or hopeful? Happy or anxious?
We all carry around a lot of old programming mostly from our childhood. How we were raised and what we were told can have effects on our adult behaviour. One of my favourite ah-ha’s was around money. My father was a hard worker and he always said to me that you had to work hard to make money. So, this became a subconscious belief for me until some coaching made me realize that this really is not the case.
I study money and passive income strategies in order to diversify how I make money and to not only trade my time for it. Today, besides my brick-and-mortar business, I work with people looking for ways to passively grow their money. One way is in the new world of digital wealth and marketing strategies. The opportunities here are really exciting.
Everyone has their own journey. I love to learn from others who have and do what I want to do so I can learn and expand myself. Through the years I have adopted several principles that I work with and that work for me. I am not always consistent but I am aware of them and so I work to pivot when I get off course:
- Creating movement in my life causes friction. This is not easy and can lead to a lot of changes ranging from culled relationships to a continuous need for learning. So, when we grow, expand, or create I expect to have some fallout.
- I do not care what other people think of me, my goals, or dreams. As someone who was a people pleaser early on in life, this is a difficult one. Women in particular care too much about what other women think. My mantra: who cares! This life is about ME! And I am the only person I need to please.
- I can only control the cause but not the effect or reactions. When I launch a project, I can control the launch, or cause, but I cannot control the outcome, the effect. So, don’t sweat that part! This is the cause of so much anxiety in the world, but we are only in control of one part; ignore the effect part.
- I set my daily intention and review it each night. This is doable for all of us. What one thing can I do today that will move me forward? And then see how you do but be gentle with yourself. Because,
- I love myself and I work to Be Love!
My message to you is that you have the power to create your dream life and empower yourself to make it happen. You can do this; many are doing it every day. Free yourself from the life you do not want and step into your greatness to create the life that is calling you. I have faith in you.