- What do you consider your greatest achievement? My two beautiful daughters.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness? Doing what I love every day.
- What is your current state of mind? Curious and inspired.
- What is your favourite occupation? My intuitive holistic therapy practice.
- What is your most treasured possession? My soul.
- What or who is the greatest love of your life? Nature.
7. What is your favourite journey? The one I am on.
8. What is your most marked characteristic? My authenticity.
9. When and where were you the happiest? As a little girl amongst the farm animals and nature.
10. What is it that you most dislike? Drama.
11. What is your greatest fear? Losing myself.
12. What is your greatest extravagance? Spending money on massages.
13. Which living person do you most despise? Anyone who bullies.
14. What is your greatest regret? Not asking for help sooner in my healing journey.
15. Which talent would you most like to have? Flexibility.
16. Where would you like to live? In the mountains overlooking a river.
17. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Loneliness.
18. What is the quality you most like in a man? Compassion.
19. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Courage.
20. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My distractible mind.
21. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Not honouring their word.
22. What do you most value in your friends? Unconditional acceptance.
23. Who is your favourite hero of fiction? Marry Poppins.
24. Who are your heroes in real life? My dad.
25. Which living person do you most admire? Mel Robbins.
26. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Physical beauty.
27. On what occasions do you lie? I don’t.
28. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Ummmm….
29. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I have always wanted to be a few inches taller lol .
30. What are your favourite names? Juliana, Kaysha, Rebecca, Cameron, Rylan.
31. How would you like to die? In my sleep.
32. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? A butterfly.
33. What is your motto? Your Life is Your Message (shared to me by my father).