Are you looking to wake up with your liner, brows and lips perfectly done everyday? Thanks to permanent makeup your wish can become a reality. Achieving the perfect brows, eyeliner or lips can be tricky, especially when you are pressed for time in the morning. It all comes down to precision, patience and a lot of luck. Tedious makeup applications take time and effort on a daily basis; so why not make your life easier? Semi-permanent makeup has been around for decades and artists have perfected their techniques for natural looking results. Technique has also evolved to provide results that compliment your face and not take away from it. The goal is to look refreshed and polished, remember less is more!
Globally, semi-permanent makeup treatments are some of the most sought after because these treatments provide some of the most amazing results. These procedures have been well established in Europe and North America for many years and are becoming high demand services in growing and emerging markets. Remember, modern semi-permanent makeup takes ageing and beauty trends into consideration. With time, our skin, facial features and fashion/beauty trends change, semi-permanent makeup can be tweaked and customised for each individual person for your own personal beauty goals. For this reason we do not want to do anything permanent to our faces and this procedure should always remain semi-permanent. For these reasons I believe that semi-permanent makeup is here to stay unlike many “trends”, I believe this treatment is the way of the future for flawless looks.
Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Allows convenience to your morning beauty regime
- Brows help to define and shape your face
- Enhance the natural colour and shape of your lips for a youthful pout
- Provides a beautiful natural look
Aesthetic tattoos are meant to look natural!
Prior to committing to your aesthetic tattoo artist ensure you consider the following 4 things. Do not make the decision lightly!
- Ask the artist about their training and years of experience. Take a look at both their immediately after and HEALED portfolios. Ensure the healed results look NATURAL!
- Take the time to read their reviews on Google.
- Ask your family and friends for recommendations. A positive client experience is always a plus!
- Listen to your gut!
Remember, cheaper is not always better! This isn’t a bad tattoo shoulder you can cover up with clothing. You get what you pay for. I highly trained artist will have the results that warrant higher prices.
Preparing for your appointment is easy, however, do not take the instructions lightly. General semi-permanent makeup pre-advise is the the following:
- Do not drink alcohol for 48 hours prior to your appointment
- Do not take aspirin or anti-inflammatory medication such as Ibuprofen 2 days prior to your appointment.
- Do not use Retin A skincare products close to the area that is being treated 4 weeks prior to the appointment.
- Be prepared to lie very still for a long period of time. It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing.
I wish you nothing but the best in your Semi-Permanent makeup journey.
Raman is a global instructor in semi-permanent makeup application. Raman left the corporate world of commercial banking and pursued her passion for business in beauty. Raman’s sense of business comes from 10+ years of managing large small to medium corporations in British Columbia, Canada.Raman delved into the world of semi-permanent makeup 7 years ago. After learning from some of the world’s best instructors she always felt something was lacking. Dedicated to mastering the craft, she embarked on a year-long journey of studying internationally from renowned artists, as well as conducting her own research and development which ultimately helped her refine her teaching materials and now passes that knowledge onto her students.
Now teaching internationally, Raman is dedicated to the success of each of her students. Through Victress Beauty Academy, Raman has taught hundreds of students and has supported them throughout their evolution from students to success’.
Victress Beauty Academy currently has offices in Canada and India.
Raman is in process of launching her own skincare line. Stay tuned!
Connect with Raman: