What is on your list this year? If you are looking to treat someone for the holidays ( or treat yourself), I have made a list of my top 10.
The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is known for it’s advanced technology and efficiency. It’s a luxurious gift that combines style with functionality. This holiday gift is a delightful choice for bringing smiles and hugs this year! Giving the gift of getting a perfect hair blowout at home.
This is the perfect gift for:
- The fashionista: give the gift of quick styling and no frizz.
- The healthy hair fan: intelligent heat control and a variety of attachments are perfect to maintain curls and coils of any length.
- The pet owner: the acoustically tuned motor is quiet, perfect for drying pets quickly.
- Intelligent Heat Control: While conventional hair dryers can get too hot, the Dyson Supersonic’s built-in heat protection prevents extreme heat damage, protecting natural shine and limiting frizz.
- Designed for fast driving: The small, powerful Dyson digital motor V9 spins at up to 100,000pm.
- Engineered for balance: Designed with the motor in the handle, Dyson has shifted the centre of gravity, so it feels balance in the hand.
- Magnetic styling attachments: Rotating magnetic attachments – including flyaway attachment, styling concentrator, gentle air attachment, wide-tooth comb, and diffuser, so you can quickly click them on and off
2. Bodyography Glossy Lip Oil would make a perfect stocking stuffer for the makeup lover in your life.
This juicy and glossy Lip Oil with the slightest natural pink hue is suitable for all skin tones. Infused with Plant Squalene and Jojoba Oil for a nourishing glow that softens lips. It’s ideal for everyone to have one on hand or in your purse all the time. The perfect go-to for keeping your lips hydrated and looking beautiful.
Use promo code HOLLY to get 15% off any Bodyography products on your holiday list.
3. Olfactory NYC – Custom perfumes – Discover the art and science behind creating your own perfume fragrance at Olfactory NYC, in-store or at home! Makes a great and unique gift this holiday season.
This local Canadian candle company uses clean essential and fragrance oils, along with a wood wick, which ensures a high-quality and eco-conscious candle experience. I love that they prioritize being free from harmful substances along with having the most gorgeous scents. I love lighting up my home with these luxurious candles. Everyone loves candles and supporting local is a great way to give a gift this holiday season.
Use HOLLY15 promo code for 15% off
5. Stanley QUENCHER H2.0 FLOWSTATE TUMBLER Mistletoe Twist
These are very on trend and you can’t go wrong getting a Stanley for that special someone. Guaranteed to be on everyone’s list this year. Treat someone to a limited edition holiday Quencher. So cute and festive!
6. Functionalab Ellagic C+ Serum
If you have a skincare lover in your life, like me… you will get some jumping for joy when they unwrap this present. This Vitamin C serum is my holy grail of skin care. I wear this day and night and can’t go without it. It’s super anti-aging formula treats skin firmness and blurs fine lines and wrinkles. It’s magic in a bottle. Definitely add this to your shopping list, makes a great stocking stuffer as well.
When you are using your luxurious Dyson Hair dryer, you also need luxurious hair products. The beauty lover in your life who loves hair care will feel extra special with these beauty products. Combine the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with these 6 hair essentials and you have the perfect gift! https://balmainhaircouture.ca/
Here are the top 6 Balmain Winter Essentials for hair care. Add these to your holiday shopping list or your wish list this year.
- Argan moisturizing elixir
- Overnight repair serum
- Leave-in conditioning spray
- Activating scalp treatment
- Moisturizing repair mask
- Thermal protection spray
Shop here for these luxurious Balmain Hair Products.
8. Journal – journaling and wellness during our busy lives is always something we can use and receiving a beautiful journal and pen as a gift is always a great and thoughtful present.
9. BEIS Travel
For that traveller in your life, I can vouch that this is the best luggage I have ever had. I travelled to New York with a Beis carry-on roller luggage ( matching with my travel bestie of course) and it fit everything I needed plus I brought items back.
I am not a light packer and I was so pleasantly surprised that I could get everything I needed to travel for 5 days to another country and have it all in one carry-on. This is a super great gift and highly recommend.
10. Handwritten note or card
This is a gift for me personally that you can’t put a price on. When anyone asks me what I want for Christmas, a handwritten note is at the top of my list. The beauty of someone’s handwriting and someone taking the time to tell you how much you mean to them is truly such a special and cherished gift. If you are thinking about something you can do for someone you love this year, I highly recommend taking the time to give something from the heart.
Happy Holidays and Shopping!